Kayla & Dre

Kayla & Dre
Photo taken at a nearby creek

Monday, March 31, 2008

My calling - God's plan for me

I'm 33 and still trying to find my true calling, don't get me wrong I love being a wife and mother but I think God has more in store for me. Some of things I enjoy are taking photos and capturing those special priceless moments, expressions and just everything God has created that we all too often take for granted. I also love music, I recently got back into singing at church... I had forgotten how much I missed it! worshiping God in music is indescribable! Although it's out of my comfront zone, going from singing in a choir to singing with our Worship Leader, I'm learning and need to just put my complete trust in God.



I am looking forward to seeing what else God has in store for me...

No comments: