Kayla & Dre

Kayla & Dre
Photo taken at a nearby creek

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Walk for Life

Today was the Walk for Life event and what a great turn out, very encouraging!!! This is such a great cause... for those of you who might be reading this and don't know about the Pregnancy Center of Virginia, I encourage you to learn. They reach out, provide classes, support, assistance and most importantly they share Jesus. Our pastor recently quoted a survey and I wish I could remember the numbers but statistics show.... a mother that has an ultrasound (see's this lil' life inside of them) drastically decreases the choice of abortion. Babies are such a gift from God and I commend centers like this that share, volunteer and just genuinely care about each phone call, walk in or whatever the situation might be.

Our praise band had the opportunity to share in music at this event and I left feeling blessed by being a part of such a great purpose.

No comments: